Wie man online sicher unterwegs ist, wird ganz am Schluss aufgelistet:
1. Stay away from the Dark Web – don’t give in to curiousity.
2. Keep all your software up-to-date, not just your anti-virus software.
3. Use many strong passwords – don’t have a single password for everything.
4. Be vigilant when using public WiFi. It may not be as secure as you are told or think it is.
5. Check all your privacy settings on your social media accounts.
6. Look for a padlock or HTTPS in your browser window – especially when online shopping.
7. Don’t open or download attachments from unknown email addresses.
8. Don’t click any links within email messages if you don’t know the sender.
9. Make sure your firewall is installed and don’t disable it!
10. Have a set-limit on your credit card for online transactions.